Is now the time to remortgage? Or are you looking to move or a first time buyer?
Perhaps you’ve come to the end of a fixed or discounted period on your current mortgage? or simply looking for a better deal?
- Or you are considering a refinance mortgage in order to release some of the equity in your property
- Are you paying too much for your mortgage? Could you get a lower rate?
- Does your current deal not suit your budget or needs?or Do you need extra funds ?
- By switching to a lower interest rate you could save money. At Moneypoint we can help you find the right mortgage deal and We’ll also manage your application from start to finish, saving you the time. You will have a dedicated advisor to help you throughout the process.
- Are you looking to move or buy your first home? We are here to help you. We will search from our panel of lenders for a solution to help with your requirements
- Maybe you are interested in the new 5% deposit schemes? Contact us for further information we can advise you further on this facility that is available from certain lenders.
The overall cost for comparison is 2.6% APR typical for mortgages the actual rate available will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration.There will be a fee charged for mortgage advice. Our typical fee is 5% of the amount requested with a minimum charge of £1495 (EXAMPLE a £55,000 mortgage advance the fee payable would be £2750.00) All advice fees are payable upon acceptance of a lenders offer. We do not offer debt management services.